Thursday 16 May 2013

Work,Work, Work

Just a little update on what's been going on, I and a few other guys are starting up a small games and interactive media company in Cardiff and we've already did quite a bit of work on an in house title with a contract on the horizon. Will try to update the blog with some examples of the sort of work I'm doing over the next little while. I've somehow become the flash programmer of the company and I intend to try and learn a few of the other higher end languages like C++ in my own time so that not only can I act as the programmer for this company but I can also be fairly autonomous in the future. I've sort of taken to GIMP recently as a free alternative to photoshop. As I had previously heard that it was a good way to go. There are some teething problems, The program seems to have a lot of the abilities of Photoshop, the only issue is finding them or changing settings. I've included some of the artwork that has been developed already.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment